Creditoneoffer.com is a pre-approved mail offer for credit cards issued by Credit One Bank. The CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card offers a competitive APR and permissive credit score and income requirements. The rewards offered are found in the automotive and NASCAR categories and all rewards may be redeemed as cash back. This is a very basic credit card with a low initial credit limit that may be used for credit-building purposes but beyond that, even NASCAR fans may find greater rewards elsewhere.
The CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card from www.creditoneoffer.com is a bit of a disappointment from all angles. The rewards, even for NASCAR fans are hard to praise and the other features and fees of this credit card aren't praise-worthy either.
If you happen to make a lot of purchases via NASCAR.com and have a high enough credit score to be approved for a zero-annual-fee version of the CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card, this may be a good card to use for these specific purchases. If you don't have a great card for gas and automotive purchase rewards, this is a fair card for those types of purchases, too. However, this is only true if you do qualify for the no-fee or low-fee versions of the CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card.
The APR at creditoneoffer.com for purchases with the CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card is as low as 17.99% and as high as 23.99% at the time of this writing. This APR is a variable rate and will vary with the Prime Rate. The particular Prime Rate used here is updated as often as 4 times a year.
The APR for cash advances requested with the CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card is 23.99%. This is also a variable rate with the same terms as the purchase APR. There is no APR for balance transfers as balance transfers to the CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card are typically not allowed.
The initial credit line for all applicants is $300 for the CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card. This is the case unless otherwise stated in the fine print of creditoneoffer.com. Credit reviews may be conducted every 6 to 12 months. However, credit line increases are often small and the overall credit line will rarely amount to more than a few thousand dollars for most cardmembers.
There is no fee for any credit line increase (not talked about at creditoneoffer.com). However, some applicants may receive the option to add a security deposit to their CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card to receive a higher initial credit limit.
- Annual Fee – The annual fee for the CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card is $0 to $95 for the first year and then $0 to $99 for each year thereafter. The annual fee may be billed annually or it may be broken up and charged as a per-month fee. How the annual fee is charged will vary depending on many individual factors. If you open a new CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card that happens to have an annual fee attached to it, it's possible to negotiate a way out of the fee in the future.
- Cash Advance Fee – The cash advance fee varies depending on your determined creditworthiness. On the low end, the cash advance fee is either $10 or 3% of the total of each cash advance. On the high end, the cash advance fee for the CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card is $5 or 8% of the total of each cash advance. Other rates and combinations are possible.
- Foreign Transaction Fee – There is a foreign transaction fee equal to 3% of each foreign purchase in USD with a minimum fee of $1 per transaction.
- Late Payment Fee – The late payment fee for the CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card is up to $39.
- Return Payment Fee - The return payment fee for the CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card is up to $39.
- Authorized User Fees – There is an authorized user fee of $19 for each authorized user.
- Balance Transfer Fee – There is no balance transfer fee for the CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card as balance transfers are not accepted for this credit card.
The rewards program that comes with the CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card could be a good program for some and it's better than no rewards program or a program that offers rewards that you will never have any good reason to redeem. All cash back earned with the CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card is automatically redeemed as a statement credit.
The CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card rewards program offers a flat rate of 1% cash back with no limit on all purchases with few exceptions. Beyond this, you can get a better rate of 2% cash back on all purchases made at NASCAR.com and on some qualifying automotive and gas purchases.
Pros – Advantages of the CreditOne Bank NASCAR Credit Card
- Optional Credit Protection Program – For a small monthly fee, it's possible to have your minimum payments covered in the case of an accident, injury, unexpected loss of income, or another qualifying life emergency.
- Double Rewards at NASCAR.com – This may be the only credit card that offers double rewards at NASCAR.com and NASCAR.com only.
- Potential for No Annual Fee and Reasonable APR – With a good credit score it's possible to receive the CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card with no annual fee and a low APR for purchases.
- Discounted Membership with NASCAR Members Club – All cardmembers are offered a discount on membership with the Official NASCAR Members Club.
- Rewards are Automatically Credit to Your Account – There is no banking of points, no redemption minimum, and no forgetting you have to redeem your cash back before it expires with the CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card.
Cons – Disadvantages of the CreditOne Bank NASCAR Credit Card
- High Potential for Unreasonable Fees and High APR – With anything less than a 680 credit score, which is probably the demographic for www.creditoneoffer.com, you'll likely end up with some sort of fee and somewhat-high APR for purchases with the CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card.
- Low Overall Credit Limit – The starting credit limit for all applicants is $300 and line increases can be few and far between as well as small.
The CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card can fit a very niche user very well. If you happen to make regular purchases from NASCAR.com and have a relatively high credit score, this could be just the card you need to maximize your rewards. For everyone else, there is a better credit card out there for just what you need, and the CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card should be a wonderful example of just how specific a credit card can be. To sum it up, the CreditOne Bank NASCAR credit card offers somewhat-low APR on the low end of its interest spectrum and this goes up to APR that's higher than normal, but nowhere near unreasonable. All fees are within the realm of understandable, and the annual fee is possible to negotiate out of as your score improves. These factors make it possible to use this as a credit building card if you run out of other options. You also get 1% rewards that automatically redeem with no minimum threshold and a higher rate of 2# cash back at NASCAR.com.